By using the Site, you agree to this Policy. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the Site. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Tellie allows users the ability to access third-party websites and apps (collectively, “Third Party Sites”) directly through the Site. For some of these Third Party Sites, you will need to click a link and leave the Site. For some, you can access them directly within the Site while you are using the Site. This Policy does not apply to personal information collected through any Third Party Sites, including websites you may access or personal information you may provide to those Third Party Sites while you are using the Site. Third Party Sites may have their own privacy policies and we encourage you to read them before providing any personal information on or through them. Certain offerings on our Site may have additional notices about the information practices and choices. Please read those additional privacy disclosures to understand how they may apply to you.
The Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect or sell personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information You Provide To Us:
- When you register with this Site, create a profile, use this Site, or provide contact information so that we may contact you to discuss our services, we may ask you to provide personal information by which you may be identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other contact details.
- When you use the Site to communicate with others or post, upload, display, or store any content such as comments, photos, videos, stickers, emojis, GIFs, emails, text, attachments, voice recordings, and other content generated by you (collectively, “User Generated Content”) on public areas of the Site. Your User Generated Content may be available or displayed or transmitted to others and we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share or make your User Generated Content available. We also cannot prevent further use or sharing of this Information once it is made public.
- We may ask you to provide Information when you enter a contest or sweepstakes sponsored by us or respond to surveys that we may post and ask you to complete on the Site.
- When you communicate with us to request a feature, report a problem, ask a question or report a violation on the Site. We may keep records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and any other personal information you had provided).
- When you sign up for any paid services or place any orders on the Site, we may keep details of transactions you carry out through the Site and of the fulfillment of any orders (note that you may be required to provide payment information before placing an order through the Site).
- When you otherwise use the Site, such as for search queries, watch history, Set views, Tile views, or viewing the content we make available, or installing any of our plug-ins.
Technical, Usage, And Analytical Information
We use your Information for the purposes described in this Policy or disclosed at the time of collection or with your consent, including for the following purposes:
- Provide or analyze your use of the Site and its content, products, programs, and services.
- Fulfill your requests and any other purpose for which you provide it, including communicating with you about your inquiries regarding purchases, transactions, or other services.
- Give you notices about your account or subscription.
- Send information about promotions, offerings, and Site features.
- Notify you when you win one of our contests or sweepstakes.
- Notify you when Site updates or additional features and functionality are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- Provide, develop, maintain, personalize, protect, and improve your experience and our offerings on the Site.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Protect against, identify, and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity.
- Recognize you when you use the Site.
- Offer, market, and advertise products, programs, and services from us and select third parties that may be of interest to you.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities on our Site that may violate our terms or community guidelines, or could be fraudulent, violate copyright, or other rules or that may be otherwise illegal, to comply with legal requirements, and to protect our rights and the rights and safety of our users and others.
We may share and disclose aggregated and de-identified Information about our users without restriction. In addition, we may share and disclose your Information in the following ways or for any other purpose disclosed at the time of collection:
With Your Consent: We may disclose your Information when you provide us with your consent to do so.Service Providers: Our contractors, service providers, content providers, and other third parties we use to support our business may have access to Information to help carry out the services they are performing for us, such as, including: creating, maintaining, hosting, and delivering of our Site, products, and services; conducting marketing, handling payments, email and order fulfillment; administering contests; conducting research and analytics; gathering information you provide in connection with your inquiries; and customer service.
Legal and Law Enforcement Purposes: We may disclose Information in response to legal process, for example in response to a court order or a subpoena, or in response to a law enforcement agency’s request. We may also disclose such Information to third parties: (i) for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction, (ii) where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, (iii) to enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Terms of Service, this Policy, and for billing and collection, (iv) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety or that of our customers, users, contractors or others, (v) as otherwise required by law.
Marketing Communications: You may update your preferences relating to your receipt of marketing communications from us. You may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also opt out of receiving email marketing communications by following the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in every email you receive from us. You may not opt out of Site-related communications, such as account verification, purchase confirmations, and administrative messages, so long as you are registered with the Site.
Cookies and Other Technologies: We, our affiliates, third party service providers, and business partners may send “cookies” to your computer or use similar technologies to enhance your experience at our Site.
Cookies are small text files containing information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website, including our Site. Cookies are then sent back to the originating web domain on your subsequent visits to that domain. Most web pages contain elements from multiple web domains so when you visit a website, your browser may receive cookies from several sources. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device. Cookies allow you to navigate websites efficiently, remember preferences, and generally improve the user experience. Session cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser and persistent cookies remain on your device after the browser is closed.
We may also use pixels or “web beacons” that monitor your use of our Site. Web beacons are small electronic files integrated into the Site or our communications (e.g., emails) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email or for other related statistics. We may also integrate “Software Development Kits” (“SDKs”) into our applications to perform similar functions as cookies and web beacons. For example, SDKs may collect technical and usage information such as mobile device identifiers and your interactions with the Site and other mobile apps.
You may adjust your browser to reject cookies. Controlling cookies via browser controls may not limit our use of other technologies. Please consult your browser’s settings for more information. However, blocking cookies or similar technology might prevent you from accessing some of our content or features on the Site. We currently do not respond to Do Not Track signals.
Cookies may be used by other sites that are linked from or embedded in our Site, such as “Share” buttons or embedded audio/video players. Such sites place advertising cookies both when you visit our Site and when you use their services and navigate away from our Site.
We have implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to enhance the security of the Site. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we take reasonable safeguards to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. Any transmission of personal information via the Internet is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not share your password with anyone.
Your information may be stored on servers in the United States and is subject to the laws of the United States, where the data protection and other laws may differ from those of other countries. Your information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial processes in the countries in which we operate. By providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the United States and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
Privacy Concerns: If you have any concern or complaint about privacy on the Site, please contact us at Strimmerz Media, Inc., P.O. Box 74012 Los Angeles, CA 90004 or email us at email@example.com. We will do our best to respond to you in a timely and professional manner to answer your questions and resolve your concerns.