Create a Token-Gated Behind The Scenes Experience
Reward your token supporters with an exclusive behind the scenes look into your art and creative process.
We're going to create a token-gated page that includes…
- A BTS gallery of in-studio photos
- Handwritten notes
- A playlist of music and music videos
Create Your Page
Connect your work back to the BTS content by uploading a background image related to your drop.
Give your fans a peek behind the curtain with a Gallery Tile that tells the story of your process.
Use Image Tiles to highlight artifacts from your creative process.
Create an Instant Embed Tile to paste tracks, albums or playlists from major streaming services to pair with your content and set the vibe.
For exclusive audio, we recommend using SoundCloud's Private upload feature and pasting the link to your private track into the Instant Embed Tile
If you have any media or content on YouTube to pair with the behind-the-scenes, paste in the links and create a playlist that plays alongside your event details. On mobile, this will appear at the top of the page.
Add the NFT / Token Gate
To grant access to the page just for token holders (NFTs, social tokens, meme tokens, etc) click on the Settings gear and open the Token Gate dropdown.
1. Check the box to Require a Token to open this Set
2. Paste in the Contract Address for the token. For NFTs you can generally find this under Details on popular NFT platforms like OpenSea or Rarible.
3. Choose the amount of tokens someone has to hold in their wallet to open the page. For NFTs, we recommend you leave the number at 1.
You're done and ready to share! Publish your page and copy the link to share with your community.